Private Guided Scuba and Snorkeling Tours
The Really Smart People Who Scuba Dive and Want the Best Time without Wasting Time Hire a Professional Guide like Laura Parke, RN.
Being certified in Scuba Diving doesn’t mean you know it all or even worse, remembering all. There is a lot to think about when you are new to scuba diving and having a Professional Guide with you after being certified gives you an additional margin of safety and comfort.
- You will be comfortable knowing that a trained and licensed professional is there to assist you should something go sideways, Laura is there to help.
- You will be confident knowing that your professional guide will supervise your equipment assembly and give you pointers to help you remember.
- You will gain more courage knowing your Professional Dive Guide has your back at all times and would take a shark bite in your honor.
- You will score some awesome Professional underwater photographs of yourself to share lifetime forever memories with family and friends. Laura has award winning shot underwater that you can be in too.
- You will achieve seeing the best parts of the ship wreck or the reef and avoid the least. Laura knows where all the big stuff lives and the cool micro-critters, too.
- You will observe more marine life by trusting your Professional Guide is taking you to the best places first.
Wise People Hire Laura to Dive With Them Even After Certification
Hopefully, you will be one of those really smart folks and call now for a reservation as she guides by appointment only.
It is easy to book a lesson with Laura and it is the only way to make an appointment. You must call or text the number on this website. You will not get a secretary or assistant, a call center or a voice answering service. You might get voice mail if Laura is submerged underwater with clients or in the classroom. Only then will you be asked to leave a message.
The reason Laura works alone is because she can only take so many people per day. The clients that are serious (not curious) call to make an appointment because they want to be a part of the special few that get to train with Laura.
You have to telephone in your credit card because Laura does not like using her credit card on the internet. So she will not ask her clients to do it either. This way, there is no chance of hacking your information on-line and no chance of identity theft by our company, anyway.
You are fully protected by our 100% No-Risk Double-Guarantee. If you do not increase your confidence in and around the water over the course of the class, just let us know and we will send you a prompt refund. All you have to do is let us know after the end of the pool training session. No questions asked.
Call now to get started on your awesome new hobby. Scuba dive today and remember it forever!
Call Now to Make a Reservation at 954.547.4818 or Click the Button
Call Me Now 954.547.4818
P.S. You will receive Free pictures of you Scuba Diving with Laura so book today.